Holy Cross Health is a leader in providing innovative and quality health care, upholding its commitment to being the most trusted provider of health care services in the area for the benefit of patients, physicians and employees.
Clinical Awards and Recognitions
- 2020 America's 250 Best Hospitals Award from Healthgrades for Holy Cross Hospital, placing it in the top five percent of hospitals nationwide for clinical outcomes; Holy Cross Hospital is one of only five hospitals in Maryland to be recognized with this award for four consecutive years
- 2019-2020 U.S. LOLS10在线直播下注 & World Report national rankings of "America's Best Hospitals," ranks Holy Cross Hospital highest (tied) in Montgomery County, Md.; 10th (tied) in the Washington, D.C., metro area; and 10th (tied) among all the hospitals in the state of Maryland. The hospital also received the highest rating in three adult procedures/conditions: congestive heart failure, colon cancer surgery and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- 2019 Get with the Guidelines®- Stroke Gold Plus Achievement Award with Target: StrokeSM Honor Roll Elite Plus for Holy Cross Hospital and Holy Cross Germantown Hospital from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association
- 2019 America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Critical Care Award from Healthgrades for Holy Cross Hospital
- 2018 Distinguished Hospital Award for Excellence from Healthgrades for Holy Cross Hospital, placing it in the top five percent of hospitals nationwide for clinical excellence
- 2018 International Board Certified Lactation Consultants® Care Award for Holy Cross Hospital's excellence in lactation care, one of only three hospitals in Maryland to receive this honor
- 2018 Beacon Award for Excellence, bronze-level, from the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN) for Holy Cross Hospital’s Surgical Intensive Care Unit (SICU) / Neuro Critical Care Unit (NCCU)
- 2018 Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Full Recognition for Holy Cross Health’s Diabetes Prevention Program
- 2016 Cardiology Platinum Performance Achievement Award from the American College of Cardiology’s NCDR ACTION Registry; Holy Cross Hospital is one of only seven hospitals in the state of Maryland and 223 hospitals nationwide and to receive this honor
- 2014 Excellence Award for Quality Improvement in Hospitals from the Delmarva Foundation for Medical Care, which recognizes Holy Cross Hospital’s commitment to quality and ability to achieve and sustain performance improvement on four national inpatient clinical areas – heart attack, heart failure, surgical care and pneumonia; for four years in a row
- 2014 Excellence in Care Dementia Program of Distinction awarded by the Alzheimer's Foundation of America to the Holy Cross Medical Adult Day Center, the first medical adult day center in Maryland to earn this prestigious distinction
- 2013 Top Performer on Key Quality Measures recognition for Holy Cross Hospital, one of only 147 U.S. hospitals and the only hospital in Maryland, Washington, D.C., and Northern Virginia to earn this distinction for four adult measures, four years in a row, from The Joint Commission, the main accreditation organization for U.S. hospitals